This is for pre-order of one RMN Enlisted Uniform and includes shipping to the person ordering it once in. You must complete all fields to submit the order, if an order is submitted with no data in one or more fields, the order will be cancelled and refunded. If there are any questions please email email@example.com. Once orders are placed, with measurements, you cannot cancel or return.
The measuring guide can be found here: https://www.bandshoppe.com/custom/PEA/downloadables/BandMeasuringGuide.pdf
For the Jacket size, please use Standard American Sizes. A sizing chart is included below for your convenience.
Please note that these are only ordered once we have 5 orders in. If you need to know the date of the next likely order please contact BuSup.
1. CHEST With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the fullest area of the chest keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
2. WAIST Measure around the narrowest area of the natural waist (navel area).
3. HIPS With heels together, measure around the fullest area of the hips.
4. GIRTH Measure from the center of one shoulder through the crotch and up to the same shoulder.
5. BACK LENGTH Measure from the base of the neck to the natural waistline.
6. ARM OUTSEAM With arm bent at about 90˚, measure from the center of the back of the neck, down the arm, around the elbow to the wrist bone.
7. HEIGHT in Inches and WEIGHT in pounds
If there isn't a purchase option on this product currently this means we aren't open to orders right now. To find out when the next order will be, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
***You must use the uniform oversized shipping option for this product or your order will not be processed***
These give you a rough idea of the size ratios for Bandshoppe uniforms.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Besides the sleeves being about 3 inches too long, the tunic fit fine. Workmanship appears to be good. I have not worn it beyond getting the sleeves adjusted since I got the tunic.
Well made, fits fine. Be scrupulous about the measurements and the result should be good.