This is for pre-order of one RMMC Officer Service Dress Jacket and includes shipping to the person ordering it once in. You must complete all fields to submit the order, if an order is submitted with no data in one or more fields, the order will be cancelled and refunded. If there are any questions please email email@example.com. Once orders are placed, with measurements, you cannot cancel or return.
The jacket size field is for your "off the rack" size to help us best match your jacket and to help you get a good fit. Like any off the rack jacket, some tailoring will be needed to get the perfect fit. The cuffs are often done long so that you can get the perfect length once you have the jacket.
If you don't know your off the rack size we suggest visiting a department store or bespoke suit supplier for a fitting. A guide to fitting off the rack suits can be found here: https://www.thedarkknot.com/blogs/suitupdressup/tips-for-buying-a-suit-off-the-rack-and-nailing-the-fit
The measuring guide can be found here: https://www.bandshoppe.com/v/vspfiles/downloadables/MeasuringGuide.pdf
Please note that these are only ordered once we have 5 orders in. If you need to know the date of the next likely order please contact BuSup.
1. CHEST With arms relaxed at sides, measure around the fullest area of the chest keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
2. WAIST Measure around the narrowest area of the natural waist (navel area).
3. HIPS With heels together, measure around the fullest area of the hips.
4. GIRTH Measure from the center of one shoulder through the crotch and up to the same shoulder.
5. BACK LENGTH Measure from the base of the neck to the natural waistline.
6. ARM OUTSEAM With arm bent at about 90˚, measure from the center of the back of the neck, down the arm, around the elbow to the wrist bone.
7. HEIGHT in Inches and WEIGHT in pounds
If there isn't a purchase option on this product currently this means we aren't open to orders right now. To find out when the next order will be, please email firstname.lastname@example.org